2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Story Never Ends


At the beginning of June, the ISEED program is officially done. For me, that is the most complicated moment in my life. I cannot forget the time when we have group gathering at German Village. I cannot forget the night that I laugh and weep with my host. I cannot forget the time when I first shared my testimony in church in front of almost 500 people. I cannot forget the time when I first evangelize gospel to a totally unknown passer-by.

Within this year, I have gathered loads of friendships, no matter in Chinese Fellowship or Friday Night Bible study. I enjoy the time when we had meal together, hanged out and had Bible Study. Most significantly, your prayer and blessings is really an encouragement, which keep reminding me that God will always make me a way when there seems to be no way.

Within this year, I have grown both professionally and spiritually. Thanks for my Godly supervisor Don Hayes, who shows me how to work as a qualified Christ-life Accountant in the work place, who even tolerate my “low-level” oversight when I worked in the office in the first few days.

Thanks those cherished people which God brings in my life. I am so appreciate that you witness my spiritual maturity.

My ISEED program ends, but my story still goes on. Please pray for my future spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment