2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

IFI promotion at the Union

 Last Wednesday at the Union - For the first time, I and Phil promoted IFI together. Contrary to what is shown in the picture, I actually didn't sit much there. I realized that new internationals, after check-in in the second floor, they never come out. After I traced one of them, I came to know that they go up third floor for making Buck I.D as the last process and just walk out through various exits without knowing we are here for them.  That is why I decided to stay right in front of the Buck I.D office to meet them. And It worked out great. I think, because of that, I was able to get all of the checking-in-internationals know about IFI's upcoming events. And they walked up to the information booth for more information on their way out. For me, that was the most favorite part of the promotion ; looking at the booth crowded with the internationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment