2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Faith as small as mustard seed

20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”[a]
Matthew 17:20

This is the mustard seed!

Yesterday, in my home group, I shared about this verse before the study. 
Last week, I was wondering about my future. 
I figured that I am not an analytical person. I am more a people person. 
So with my Mathematics degree, I started to wonder how God would use that for good. I was kind of depressed. 
Then I remembered this verse. Sometimes, we just forgot God's presence when we were entangled in life's worries. However, God reminds us that we must have faith. 
He is true. We must trust in His plan.
So I decided to submit myself into the prayers and seek his will.

If God has promised us and he had played an important role in our life before, He is faithful because He will complete the work.

Therefore, I encourage whoever is reading this blog post to be strong and courageous in Christ.

:) By Amity


No comments:

Post a Comment