2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My first INK Conference 2013

Before actually going to INK 2013 Conference, I was helping the INK Committee to design/create the handbook which we used at the conference for this year. I knew there would be tight schedule, interesting seminars, and a lot of international friends, however I did not know what exactly it would be until I was there.

During the one-week conference, we had one plenary session in the morning and one in the evening, and the topics were more profound. In the afternoon, we had two workshops, for each one we were able to choose one topic that interests us the most among the three. There was a variety of topics, including Reentry Transition, Memorize Scripture, Values of Kings, Reaching Different Nations for Christ, etc. I really enjoyed the workshops in the afternoon, which I found very applicable and interesting. Especially the Topic "Beyond a Gift and a Goodbye Party: TIPS on Effective Reentry Transition" that Lisa Espineli Chinn discussed, which was very helpful information for international students who are or will be going though the transition. There were so many other wonderful workshops and seminars which focus on different aspects.


Other than that, we had Talent Show on the last night before we left which was amazing. To sum up, I felt delighted and blessed during the conference, not only because I've learned so much from the speakers, the workshops but also I've seen and heard so many beautiful and amazing testimonies from God's children who come from all over the world. The stories and messages we shared really made me realize how great our Lord is that he has done so many miracles in our lives.

Here's some pictures taken from the conference.








No comments:

Post a Comment