2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Sunday, January 11, 2015

BYE 2015

2014 is the unforgettable and milestone year. I can’t forget the moment when I received the acceptance letter from IFI of being an intern. I can’t forget the moment when I was holding my diploma from University of Cincinnati in graduate apparel. I also can’t forget the moment that I was touched by the enthusiasm and hospitality from all IFI staff and my host family. 
For the 2015, I anticipate that I could grow more in faith and speak the truth in love. I anticipate that I could get the offer letter from graduate school finish ISEED program. I endured a hard time at the end of 2014.During that period; I was very depressed and hopeless. I did not ask God for his help very often. It comes out with an even worse situation. Even now I still assume that I did not totally free from those hardships. However, I entrust God has a great plan for me and he will lead me to the brightness. Please pray for me!
Wish you a happy and fruitful 2015! God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment