2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hi January !

“It is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose” (Phil 2:13)

“My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” (Phil 4:19)  

The passing few months turn out very tough for me. Everything did not go smoothly as I though. Whenever I get the hope up, and I watch them fall every time. Most of the time, I am over-confident about concurring them. So I trust my own wisdom and my own “diligence” rather than God’s wisdom, and I am too faithful to some practical stuff rather than God. After several days and nights, I was over too burdensome and burst out. Why can’t I overcome those?

During the Master life study and my own daily devotion, those two verses give me a hint and solution of my past action. Yes, I over trust my own wisdom and did not depend on God. My life was stuffed with many other things and eventually there is no plenty of room for God’s words. What I should do is depending on God and asking him what is the plan he prepares for me. He has a marvelous plan for me according to his good purpose. He will meet all my needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. In the future, I will continuously ask God and please him.

Cannot wait for the rest of the ISEED time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment