2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Thursday, April 28, 2016

EMI (Equipping Ministry International) training at Cincinnati, OH

          Xi and I had an opportunity to attend the EMI (Equipping Ministry International) training for eight days. The training helps me to build up my outreach skills by speak with people with love, being the same person inside and outside, and to confront with warmth, empathy and respect. The training also helped me to renewing my mind to overcome issues by using a heart chart: the chart that you can list what is the struggle or issues, what beliefs I have for that issue, what emotions I feel, and what action I will take if the problem happens again in the future.

There were about twelve people at the training. Most of them are working as a Pastor in their home country. We were getting to know each other and prayed for each other. I also learned from their experiences about Christianity in their home country.  

My Cincinnati host family, Eric and Rhoda Weston, were very kind to us. They show their hospitality by taking good care of us; making great Asian breakfast for us every day, took us to see downtown Cincinnati, and share their wonderful testimony with us.

I was so glad that I was in the EMI training and get to know groups of God’s awesome people there. Praise the Lord!









No comments:

Post a Comment