2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello readers!  Tony here again. This month for me is the month of travelling for me. On the first week of April, all ISEEDers and Apprentices visited the Creation museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. It was a nice day for the trip even in the morning we drove through the rain for two hours. At the museum, I was excited to see comparison displays between Evolution and God the creator, Eden garden, part of Noah’s ark, the flower garden, and the open air zoo outside. All of us had a lot of fun that day. Late afternoon, we all stopped at Jungle Jims international market to do international food grocery shopping. I was glad that I stopped there to buy produce for my reunion party.

Two days later after visited the creation museum, my host family and I hosted a reunion party for the group of OSU students that travelled to Washington, DC together in March. The highlight of the party is Thai food and games. Everyone was joyful and I feel that their friendships become closer. I’m glad that they all like the food I made for them.


On the last week of April, I attended the 10th Annual IFI Banquet and I was the table host. I had a great time talking with guests at my table and shared my stories with them. I was also touched by the testimony given by one of the International Students who joined IFI. The food at the banquet was great. I’m glad the banquet went well and reached the goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment