2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Monday, November 28, 2016





Hello Readers,

Time really flies by! This is my last week working as an ISEED intern. It is shocking that I almost ready to leave the program to go back home in Thailand in January 2017. My awkward feelings is like I just got into the program few weeks ago then I’m done this week? Although it’s kind of sad to leave many friends, host families, churches here in Ohio but my joy to meet my family overwhelms me. Moreover, God made promises through His Word in Jeremiah 29:11 to me and all of his followers so I feel secure that His “plans to prosper (me) and not to harm (me), plans to give (me) hope and a future”. I will be exciting to see His plan for me back in Thailand.

Submit to God and praying with faith is one of the important lesson to me that I learned during ISEED program. To me our God is a just in time God. He never fails to provide and respond to my needs (that are according to His will) in perfect timing. For many instances what happened to me this year taught me how to pray and wait and submit all of my concerns to Him. Also I learned that even when someone mistreated me I can leave it to my Heavenly father and learn to forgive and move on. I feel like I’m not worrying and stressful as before. Isn’t it good that God is on my side? (If I do the right thing and according to his will)

Although I leave IFI and the U.S. soon but good friendships from IFI staffs and students will still remain and I’m sure they will keep in touch with me and I with them.  

I’m asking for you prayers for me for:

u  Pray for my trip back to Thailand
u  Pray for my long journey with Christ
u  Pray for my career direction back in Thailand
u Pray for wisdom to use or adapt our DBS and Master Life into Thailand’s small groups effectively
u  Pray for my families’ and Thai people’s salvation

Thanks for all of your support and love during my 10-month internship. May God bless all of you and keep in touch J

Tony

(Tanit Kriengsantikul)


No comments:

Post a Comment