2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Monday, December 12, 2016

God controls

I was really stressed out recently since I have been studying very hard on my English tests, thus I was not very willing when I was challenged to follow up several wives and meet them in person who went to the hocking hills trip. 

It is so challenging to me to meet them directly in person so that I decided to compromise and email them first. And fortunately after two days, one of the three wives replied. She is the one that I met when I was helping check students in. Her name is Cici and we had good conversations through email. Then I prayed again for the other two wives to reply or that I can find ways to reach them. On the second day I met the Cici in the community center and got to know that she is doing her GMAT test and she told me she will join the wives group after the test. And she indeed joined the wives' group last week and said that she id interested in coming again. In the next week after I met Cici, I met an Iranian when I was doing exercise in the gym. Through conversation I found that she knows the other Iranian lady that I was trying to reach. Moreover, she told me that she is doing her TOEFL test, and we found a time to meet again since she wants me to share some experience about how to prepare for the test. 

I feel that God is so willing to help me when I was even only showing a tiny amount of initiation. This also encourages me to be more initiative in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment