2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Back Home


I was really touched by Rich’s sharing about returnees in the 11th IFI banquet. He mentioned that many international students became believers in the states and after they return home God used them to share the gospel with thousands of people. One of the names he mentioned, John Song, went into my mind. I heard about him around ten years ago and I knew that he made great contribution to spread the gospel in China, especially in the middle part of China. What really touched me is 10% of all the Christians in China are influenced by him directly and indirectly. God really did amazing things through John Song. I hope God can use me as the way He used John Song after I return home.


My husband Calvin and I had a plan before we came to Columbus. He planned to be a professor in China and so we can influence students in China easily. We plan to show hospitality to students from other provinces who are studying in the university that Calvin is going to work. We plan to have a Friday/Thursday night bible study group at home and I will cook for the students and we will follow up them at weekends. I believe God lead me to IFI and this ISEED program to train me and equip me to better serve students in China. I learned how to lead discovery bible study and how to share the gospel by reading books and share opinion with other ISEEDers. I saw many others Christians working as role models to share the gospel with others.


We are planning to go back to China in several years and we believe that during this time God will equip us better to be his servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment