2017 Spring ISEED

2017 Spring ISEED
Training class at the IFI Office

Monday, February 27, 2017

God is my provider

I am studying listening prayer with Keren Oliver and it is so much a blessing to have this class with her.  We meet every Friday and I hope every day is Friday in a week.

At first, it seems a little bit challenge for me to ‘listen’ to God. Mostly I pray to God about my concerns in the beginning of the day, I then just leave God and go to handle my things. I did not really have time to listen to God and got the feedback from Him. It was challenging to believe that I can silence the other voices and hear God’s voice clearly. 


 I want to share with you what I experienced last week. I got admitted to Master of Business Logistics Engineering program in Fisher College and I will begin my study in this coming August. I need scholarship yet I knew Fisher College does not provide scholarship for international students in this program. I shared this to Karen and she challenged me by asking me to pray to God and listen to Him on the next day. I waited for several days and finally I did what she told to me on the next Tuesday, yet I did not hear back clearly immediately. I asked God to show me if it is his plan for me to study in Fisher College. Then I send an email to Fisher College and asked them if there is any scholarship available. Much to my surprise, I received one email saying that every student will get some scholarship and they will tell me how much scholarship I am receiving on that day. I received another email by the end of the day saying that I am getting a 10,000 scholarship, which is the highest scholarship Fisher College provide for students in MBLE program. I just cannot stand to burst into tear and sing worship songs to God. My heart was effusive in my gratitude. I am so thankful that God replied my prayer in such an immediate and direct way. I am also thankful that He know fulfill my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment